Newbies and seasoned IK paddlers alike will love the NRS Outlaw II Inflatable Kayak. Combining rigid, wave-punching performance with a stable, beginner-friendly ride, this tandem boat lets two paddlers team up, or one paddler can load it with gear for overnight adventures.
- PVC-coated polyester material repels abrasion and slides over rocks with ease.
- The PVC-coated drop-stitch floor insert inflates rock hard for superior wave-punching performance.
- The drop-stitch floor insert is removable for easy cleaning and repair.
- The tubes and thwart seat inflated to 2.5 psi, combined with the floor insert with its rigid 8-10 psi air pressure, create an exceptionally high-performance kayak.
- 39″ width gives you extra stability when the water gets rough.
- A 16″ rocker height helps the Outlaw II climb over waves, while 10.5″ tubes and a 4″ self-bailing floor provide plenty of flotation.
- Two inflatable thwart seats secure to drain holes in the floor, allowing you to place them just where you need them.
- Four stainless steel D-rings allow you to secure water bottles and other gear.
- Bow and stern handles make the Outlaw II easy to carry while also providing extra tie-down points for gear.
- Top-quality Leafield™ C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation.
- 3-year retail warranty, 1-year commercial.