The Tributary Tomcat Solo is a great entry-level inflatable kayak with high-performance features. Three main air chambers for safety and an inflatable thwart seat for support and comfort.
Inflatable Kayaks for Sale!
Don’t let this deal float away! Get an amazing, inflatable kayak that was used once for almost half price! This deal won’t last long and once they’re gone, they’re gone.
We purchase these inflatable kayaks new several times a year and sell off the fleet after a couple of our events. We do this so that we can offer the kayaks to you and our race participants before they get abused. These inflatable kayaks for sale have only been used 1 time for our Moab AXS race and have less than 30 river miles. They are in excellent condition, no patches or repairs. Other than being slightly dirty and only minor use, you get a boat at 44% off, that is $440.00 in savings.
You can see our Ebay Feedback on these items here too.
Warranty: 3 year transferable warranty. You get the remainder of the warranty, about 2 1/2 years on average.
Type III: The NRS Crew Universal PFD is ideal for flatwater boating and close-to-shore safety. No frills or fancy stuff; this life jacket just offers safety and all-day wearing comfort.
- This jacket has a full 16.5 pounds of PVC-Free foam flotation for high floating safety.
- Four side adjustments and a waist adjustment make for a comfortable fit.
- Tough 200-denier nylon shell stands up to years of use.
- Design flotation: 16.5 lbs.
- These are used 2-3 times for our events. They are in “Like New” condition.
- Universal Fit: Chest Sizes 30-58″
A great two piece paddle for beginning boaters or for use as a spare on big trips. Constructed of high-impact ABS plastic and aircraft-grade aluminum this paddle will stand up to hard, everyday use.
- The NRS PTR Take-A-Part paddle has high-impact ABS plastic blades and a high-strength, aircraft-grade 7075 T6 aluminum shaft making this economical paddle tough enough for outfitter use and rental programs.
- Blade angle adjusts for either 45- or zero-degree offset, right hand control.
- With a 18″ X 8″ blade they work great for inflatable or sit-on-top kayaks.
Whether you’re out surfing the break or splashing in an eddy, the VertEgo bodyboard is the perfect companion for the family adrenaline junky. Built for maximum fun, the VertEgo bodyboard will have every member of the family giving it a go. Constructed of extremely strong and durable PVC drop stitch material the VertEgo will inflate up to 10 psi providing a rigid platform for your little river rat.
These bodyboards were used only once for on of our adventure races. They are in “like new” condition
In developing the VertEgo XL we designed a quality whitewater bodyboard that doubles as your favorite sleeping pad. Constructed of extremely strong and durable 1000 denier drop stitch PVC material, this bodyboard will get you through the most demanding whitewater and will have you sleeping like a baby at the take-out. At a length of 52 inches it covers a lot of real estate and will cushion the boniest of paddlers. Strap it to your dry box on those meandering flat-water stretches and give your backside the comfort it deserves. With the ability to inflate your board to your preferred sleeping stiffness, forget your sleeping pad and rest easy on your VertEgo XL.
Used only twice for our events. In “like new” condition.
Recommended Uses: River boarding (for older kids & adults); ocean bodyboarding for larger adults; sleeping pad for all ages.