The Tributary Tomcat Solo is a great entry-level inflatable kayak with high-performance features. Three main air chambers for safety and an inflatable thwart seat for support and comfort.
Limited Time Only – Free Shipping (continental US only)
The Tributary Tomcat Tandem is a great entry-level inflatable kayak with high-performance features. Three main air chambers for safety and two inflatable thwart seats for support and comfort.
- Three chamber hull design for safety.
- The inflatable thwart seats provides great back support and can be located where you want them.
- The Tandem Tomcat makes a great solo craft, especially when carrying gear for multiday trips.
- High-quality Summit II valves make inflation and deflation easy.
- Self-bailing floor quickly drains away water.
Limited Time Free Shipping! Cont. USA Only
Newbies and seasoned IK paddlers alike will love the NRS Outlaw II Inflatable Kayak. Combining rigid, wave-punching performance with a stable, beginner-friendly ride, this tandem boat lets two paddlers team up, or one paddler can load it with gear for overnight adventures.
- PVC-coated polyester material repels abrasion and slides over rocks with ease.
- The PVC-coated drop-stitch floor insert inflates rock hard for superior wave-punching performance.
- The drop-stitch floor insert is removable for easy cleaning and repair.
- The tubes and thwart seat inflated to 2.5 psi, combined with the floor insert with its rigid 8-10 psi air pressure, create an exceptionally high-performance kayak.
- 39″ width gives you extra stability when the water gets rough.
- A 16″ rocker height helps the Outlaw II climb over waves, while 10.5″ tubes and a 4″ self-bailing floor provide plenty of flotation.
Sale Free Shipping for Limited Time. Cont. USA Only
Like the NRS Bandit IK before it, the Outlaw I Inflatable Kayak comes to steal your heart. Its rigid floor and extra width create a craft that’s stable enough for beginners while making adrenaline junkies smile. All at a price that won’t break the bank.
A great two piece paddle for beginning boaters or for use as a spare on big trips. Constructed of high-impact ABS plastic and aircraft-grade aluminum this paddle will stand up to hard, everyday use.
- The NRS PTR Take-A-Part paddle has high-impact ABS plastic blades and a high-strength, aircraft-grade 7075 T6 aluminum shaft making this economical paddle tough enough for outfitter use and rental programs.
- Blade angle adjusts for either 45- or zero-degree offset, right hand control.
- With a 18″ X 8″ blade they work great for inflatable or sit-on-top kayaks.
These adjustable thigh straps give you added stability in whitewater or surf conditions. They also transfer the force of paddling to the water, improving speed and reducing fatigue while paddling. Sale Price: $29.99
- Connect to the D-rings on your inflatable kayak or SUP
- Sold as a pair: adjustable from 21-55″
- Increased power with your paddle stroke
- Comfortable padded straps
- Improved kayaking control